Friday, October 31, 2014

SPECIAL SALE PRICE, 16x10 FALL LANDSCAPE by TOM BROWN

As a special “Pre-Holiday Sale” I am offering this at a price much lower than it should be, but this is for a very short time only. Then the offer will be withdrawn. So if you like it too, don’t hesitate. Get this one before I change my mind.

(I am quite pleased with the way this one turned out, and the truth is I am very tempted to keep this for my private collection.)

This 16x10-inch original oil is just $150 in my Etsy store, priced for immediate purchase with NO BIDDING. And it’s the only one of its kind, so don’t let it get away.



Got a question? Email me here:
tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...