Monday, November 18, 2013

New Tuscany Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley


“Breaking Through," Tuscany ©2013 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 24" x 12" textured mixed media on wrap around canvas

Just Sold at the Good Art Company! Inspired by our travels to Italy, cypress trees rise out of the vast open landscape signaling that you have arrived in Tuscany! Working from my oil sketch that I painted during our Plein Air Painting / Photography Workshop last year, I created this larger version back in my studio, including more of the dramatic clouds swirling above the cypress trees for a tall vertical panorama and added energy.

If you'd like to join us in Tuscany next year for our Plein Air Painting / Photography Art Trek, Sept. 5th - 13th, please let me know. This is one of our most popular workshops and space is going quickly. For more details, visit nikigulley.com/artreks.

Also, several of my contemporary impressionistic landscapes are on display at the Good Art Company Gallery in Fredericksburg, TX. For more information, please contact http://www.goodartcompany.com/gac/.

Or, to see more of my palette knife paintings, please visit nikigulley.com.

For more information on my plein air paintings and workshops in Italy and France, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...