Saturday, September 21, 2013

Purple Rain Yellow Sunflowers and a Hill Country Art Event by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


 Purple Rain Yellow Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Archival Panel



Purple Rain Yellow Sunflowers was my art demonstration for the Highland Arts Guild today in Marble Falls, Texas. What a perfect painting trip, with my art pal, Bett Carr, and all my friends in the Texas Hill Country. We had a standing room only crowd, and a table full of cakes, donuts, pastries, and everything one's heart could desire! Thanks so much to Rhoni and Jan and everyone for inviting me down for a visit to this charming town overlooking a beautiful lake and to Bett for being my right hand bestie!

This is my painting in honor of Day 19 of the 
Leslie Saeta 30 in 30 Day Challenge! *confetti*!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...