Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SOLD ~ Antique White Roses by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Antique White Roses
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
6X12
Oil on Archival Panel



Antique White Roses is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio, and painting number 22 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. I had intended when I began this painting do give these roses a blue gray background, but, after peeking at the almost finished painting through the eye of my camera lens, one swatch of gold peeked through and changed my mind. I use my camera lens as my viewfinder near the end of most paintings, I'm always amazed at what I can see there that the naked eye does not always immediately reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...