Thursday, April 29, 2010

Take Me Home, Kerry Roads



6"x8" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival board (Raymar)


"Green, in the wizard arms
Of the foam-bearded Atlantic,
An isle of old enchantment,
A melancholy isle,
Enchanted and dreaming lies...."
- John Todhunter



Have you ever been to a new place and not felt at all like a stranger? Like you've been there before (or some part of you has)? Over the last five years of traveling over to Ireland, I've felt so very welcome, perfectly at home, and I think of my travels almost everyday that I am actually back home. I'm enjoying going through all my photos & reference materials for these new paintings I'm working on.

click here to bid on this painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...