Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Poppy Meadow" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on canvas



I have an ongoing love affair with poppies. They are usually red but can be orange, pink, salmon, yellow, any color. I have yet to see a real Himalayan blue poppy, but have seen images in seed catalogues and in magazine. Since I doubt I'll be in that area of the world in the near future, I can only imagine how beautiful they are growing naturally in the wild.

So...if you follow my blogs at all, you'll see a ton of paintings that are full of poppies! I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!

"Poppy Meadow", 10"x20" palette knife oil painting on canvas, $595 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal accepted, click button below or write me for more information at KarlaNolan@gmail.com and thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...