Thursday, May 21, 2020

1800 Fishing out at the Preserve, Plein Air

I did this today out at the George LeStrange Preserve in Ft. Pierce.  Lovely day out, wasn't too hot till about noon, it was 91 when I got home.  Its painted with palette knife, a big one!  I had left my normal size one at home, wasn't sure if it would come out or not.  Then when I was about finished I found a medium sized knife I had packed away in my bag so finished with that one.

Everything was done on site except for the fisherman, I put him in when I got home.

The painting is 8 x 10 inches, oil on masonite. 

https://lorisart.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...