Friday, April 12, 2019

Cat Painting, Animal Portrait, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, 6x6 Original Oil

I always enjoy painting animals, so it is no surprise, that when I hosted a photo contest, on my  facebook page, I chose a kitten, as the winner.

Purchase here



I could not resist painting this adorable kitten.  Below is the original image, sent in from Sandy, in Florida.


I asked readers, to inspire me, by sending in their favorite images.  The winner received a giclee print of the finished painting.

I had so much fun, that I am thinking of holding this contest monthly.  Check out my facebook page,
Carol Schiff Studio, and join in the fun.

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...