Thursday, February 21, 2019

"Big White Flowers" is so fresh and bold. It feels free and full of sunshiny happiness to me.

Just like today ... we have another really beautiful and warm sunny day with clear skies. What ever happened to winter on the coast of Brittany this year I just don't know. I'm sitting here with a cool top on and a thin cardigan, with only one pair of socks to keep my toes warm. Crazy to be so toasty, without a heater on, in what is usually deepest coldest winter.

This painting is immediately downloadable as an image for you to print and you can find it here ... https://www.etsy.com/listing/684216819/big-white-flowers-instant-digital-image?ref=shop_home_active_1


I've also uploaded some room settings for you to see what it'll look like.






and


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...