Friday, October 12, 2018

Does anyone read my blog?

I  thought I would catch up with the stats on my blog, today, and found some very interesting results!

For instance......the number 1 blog post, after 9 years of posting, is a small abstract, I barely remember.  Posted on August 18, 2013, it has 6 times the amount of views of the number 2 blog post.



The second most popular post, was this little floral.


I do not consider either to be in the top 10 of my most "memorable" works.

Does my blog need a major overhaul?  Or should it die a quiet death?  Is the day of the "blog" over?

Any comments would be appreciated.


Carol
www.CarolASchiff.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...