Monday, June 4, 2018

Rose Painting, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, 6x8" Oil Painting on Panel

Yes, another rose painting!  But quite different than my last post.


Purchase here 
110. + shipping
 I have been on quite a flower painting jag lately, and still have more to come.  I spent last April in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and was inspired by the beautiful show from Mother Nature.  Flowers were everywhere, especially the trees and bushes.

detail
Now that I am living there, I cannot stop looking at my stash of photos and painting flowers every day.



Thanks for viewing my blog today.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...