Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Pelican Print, Wildlife Print, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 11x14" Giclee on Canvas, Best Deal



I have set up a new section in my Etsy shop, called "Best Deals".  Since I have moved to a much smaller home, I find the need to downsize my inventory, along with everything else in my life.  At the moment I am featuring two items as "Best Deals".


Purchase here

11x14" Framed Giclee Print on Canvas - Wood Floater Frame


Purchase Here
14x18" Original Oil Painting with Custom Wood Frame

These two items are priced way below normal, and both are ready to hang. 

Thanks for viewing my blog today.

Hope you have a happy day!

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...