Monday, March 26, 2018

"Hot Lands" by Lynda Cookson

I wonder, does anyone else see the days of the week in colour? I always have and somehow thought everyone else would too ... but it would seem not!

This is what I see when you say a day of the week to me:

Monday BLUE sometimes WHITE (mood related?)
Tuesday GREEN
Wednesday ORANGE
Thursday PURPLE
Friday A LIVELY BLUE GREY
Saturday CAMEL / BEIGE
Sunday YELLOW

Anyway, it feels like Sunday today, although it's Monday, so I'm choosing a yellowy abstract which makes me think of Sunday and my country of South Africa.

"Hot Lands"
Oil and Mixed Media on Paper
8.25" x 11.75"

"Hot Lands" by Lynda Cookson



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...