Friday, December 15, 2017

Small Seascape, Daily Painting,, Small Oil Painting, "Favorite Beach", 6x8" Oil

Few things in life are as soothing to me as watching clouds move over the mountains.  Walking on the beach is  one of those things.  What is it about these scenes  that makes them so appealing?

purchase here
100 + shipping
 Is it the endless repetition?  Rather hypnotising, don't you think?  Maybe it is the everlasting beauty of the scenes.....the permanence.

purchase here
$99 plus shipping
I don't have the answer, but I know I know I enjoy painting the scenes almost as much as being there, taking a deep breath of that sea breeze or crisp mountain air.

Enjoy the day....whereever you are!

Thanks for reading my blog today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...