Thursday, September 21, 2017

Berries Mix Still Life, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 6x8" Original Painting

I couldn't find anything to paint, so, I decided to paint my breakfast.  On this day, I was waiting for Hurrican Irma to pass by us.  After an extremely stressful week, with reports ranging from landfall on the east coast of Florida to the west coast, and back again, it is headed for Tampa as I paint.

Purchase here

 Our house is encased in metal panels and no sunlight or noise is heard outside.  It is sunny, or raining.....I have not idea. Later, the wind will howl and the walls may shake, but our primary fear is flooding inside out home.

detail
Painting has helped me get through the day and taken my mind off what is happening outside.

Thanks for viewing my blog today.

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchffStudio.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...