Monday, August 21, 2017

Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Colorado Wildflowers, Flower Painting, 8x10x1.5" Oil, Colorado Kansas Line

Years ago, I lived in both Colorado and Kansas, but I don't remember these wildflowers that I found growing everywhere, when I visited there last year.


purchase here
160 + shipping
They must have been there, but a visit is different than a young woman, raising a family and working full time.  


Sorry for the glare on this image.


I added great swirls of texture to the canvas before painting, trying to capture the feel of  flowers swaying in the breeze.

Can you tell I was facing east when I took this shot?  In Colorado (at least where I was) when you face west you see the Rockies, when you face east, you see the prairie.

Thanks for reading my blog today.....and keep painting!!


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...