Saturday, May 27, 2017

Panoramic Seascape Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Impressionist Seascape, 8x16x.75" Oil

I am trying to break my current addiction to painting flowers, so I dug through my files and found a great image of the ocean.  I have a new (for me) size canvas, 8x16" that I thought would work well for the image.

Purchase here
detail

detail




I have to admit, I enjoyed painting this scene.  My choices of subject matter are always based on emotion and on this day......the waves filled my need for action.

Thanks for reading my blog today....If I were in Florida, I'd be off to the beach.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...