Thursday, February 2, 2017

30 paintings in 30 days, January 2017 Collage by Marion Hedger

30 paintings in 30 days, January 2017 Collage
by Marion Hedger

The challenge is over and I managed to paint every day.

My personal challenge was to experiment with abstracts and experment I did. I tried several different techniques from collage and assemblage through to intuitive works and onto drawing. I liked all of my works, although some were more successful than others. Now the hard work begins of assimmilating what I learnt and putting the final touches on my most successful paintings.

Thank you once again to Lesle Saeta for hosting the challenge, the rewards in participating outweigh the self-induced stress.

To peruse the other participants paintings vist Leslie's blog and have a peek.

Thank you all for following my progress.

CONNECT WITH ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...