Thursday, June 2, 2016

"Small Leafy Oranges" by Lynda Cookson

While traveling around Brittany in France, looking for someplace to live, I stocked up on fresh food at the local Super-U (pronounced SoopearOo) and found some beautiful oranges still with their leaves attached. Together with a bunch of green grapes and some apples picked up at one of the motorhome sites I had stayed at, they made a cute still life. I had to give the oranges and apples away after that ... too acidic for me to eat ... and that's the way with a lot of fruit in my household. Buy it. Photograph it. Paint it. Give it away!

This little painting for sale HERE or click the image or its title.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Small-Leafy-Oranges-Acrylic-Painting-Board-Contemporary-Artist-France-2000-Now-/291764662399?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...