Thursday, May 3, 2012

Commission Prep Fun by Pamela Blaies

Quick Study for Commission
10" x 15"

This week, I've begun a commissioned project I am very excited about. I've been working with pictures of the children, doing tons of sketches to get to know their gestures and expressions. I haven't settled on a composition yet, but today I did a quick color study with one composition I have in mind. I can see many views of my backyard from my studio and I was able to reference parts of my yard to make a luscious garden setting.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...